Nike.com orders can be returned for any reason within 30 days of the delivery date, and all returns are free. Some restrictions apply. See the return policy below.
HOW DO I RETURN MY NIKE.COM ORDER?
Some Nike.com orders include a return label in the box. Please follow the return instructions on the label. If you placed a NIKEiD order that shipped to Norway or Switzerland, you must contact us to start your return.
If the box from your order did not include any return label, start your online return below and follow the on-screen prompts.
After completing your return and getting your return label, prepare your parcel and send your return to us.
Nike will process your return and refund as quickly as possible after receiving your parcel. Learn more about Nike refunds.
In most cases, Nike.com orders can be returned for any reason within 30 days of the ship date. If it's been more than 30 days, you can still return your order for a full refund if the product is unused. Some restrictions apply.
- Nike gift cards: No returns or cancellations after purchase. See Nike's gift card terms and conditions for more information.
- Nike+ device: Please include all parts originally included with the device. Nike+ devices returned more than 30 days after the delivery date must be unopened with the seal intact.
- Nike+ Kinect Training for Xbox 360: Can only be returned if unopened. Visit Nike+ Support for troubleshooting or contact Xbox if the disc is defective.
- The Nike + iPod Sensor must be returned unopened.
- Some Nike products have specific written guarantees and/or warranties. Please read the label, hang tag or warranty card for specific guidelines and return information.
Customised NIKEiD products can be returned for any reason within 30 days. See the NIKEiD returns process.
Nike stands behind all of its products. If your product has a workmanship or material flaw, support is available depending on your place of purchase.
Some Nike products have specific written guarantees and/or warranties. Please read the label, hang tag or warranty card for specific guidelines and return information.
- Nike.com purchases: Flawed shoes, apparel and gear can be returned if purchased less than two years ago. Follow the online return steps above and please include a letter with your return explaining the issue.
- Store purchases: Please see the Nike store return guidelines or the authorized retail store return guidelines for more information.
If you believe your Nike+ device is flawed, please contact Nike+ Support for troubleshooting assistance.
If you need to exchange your order for a different size, colour or style, you can take advantage of our free return service and return your order for a full refund and then reorder the item. Alternatively, you can call us, and we'll help you return your current order for a refund and place a new order with free shipping.
Please call us to return a gift without the gift giver being notified or refunded. We'll help you return the gift for a Nike gift card.
Based on the information provided and whether it was easy to follow.
Click here for the correct phone number per country., email, or chat.
but will not responded to.